Friday, January 25, 2008

Up Early Again

So I woke up this morning at a quarter to four and couldn't get back to sleep. Around six I just said to heck with it, got up and dressed and went out to take some more pictures. I guess this is the good thing about getting the photography bug–it's getting me out of my apartment more. Hell last night I got off the bus 10 blocks early just to walk through Chinatown to take some pictures as the stores were closing up. When I sat out this morning I was hoping that this storm would have more wind than rain. Not quite. I ended up getting pretty damp while walking around looking for shots of San Francisco in the rain. It wasn't too bad of a walk though and I ended up getting warm again at the Peet's in the Ferry Building. As usual the fruits of my labors made their way to my flickr site. 


No comments: