Thursday, January 10, 2008

More pictures


Art at Pier 39
Originally uploaded by lacadaz
I put the rest of the pictures I took yesterday up on my flickr account.

Speaking of pictures I watched two movies for the first time tonight that I'd been trying to get around to. I watched Troy and 300. They were both about Greeks but mostly they were both about war. 300 was the better of the two movies. Mainly because although Troy was filled with heros it came up short on the heroic motivation department. Mostly it was war for the sake of war all around. Kinda like a proto-Rudy Giuliani.

2 comments:

Toni said...

I love both the people and the cityscapes. Maybe black & white fashion can be a little too striking.
Can I order copies from flicker?

lacadaz said...

Should be able to. I think I have all my photos set to be printed by anyone. The service flickr uses allows you to have the prints mailed to you or picked up at a local Target. Alas there was no target listed near you when I looked. You could always download the largest file from each one and then upload it to your own Walgreens account and pick it up there. Or just spend the extra buck and a half for postage and avoid the errand altogether.