Thursday, January 17, 2008

If Only They Could Blame the Writers Strike

So I blew off Macworld and went across the street to the Metreon and caught a movie. I saw the sequel to National Treasure. I'm not sure but I think it was called National Treasure II: Unbelievable Scenarios. It wasn't a bad plot. The acting wasn't bad either. Well no the acting was actually on the not good side of things. But it was this script that just did me in. They kept running into complications like characters are supposed to. The only problem was that each character would then come up with the most elaborate and idiotic way to do everything. I keep wanting to like these movies. I love all that conspiracy bullshit and what the hell I like Nicolas Cage and Jon Voight well enough. It's just that these scripts are so utterly void of any sign of intelligent life. God, I can hardly wait for the Indiana Jones movie. Inndeeeyy!!!

No comments: