Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Not Quite Right

Well, I listened a little too much to the tracking polls and got caught up in a little bit of Obamamania. In typical fashion for me just when I'm thinking about switching allegiances because of electability questions my first choice comes roaring back. Hillary is going to end up beating Obama and Romney is suffering his second straight loss to a different opponent. Romney is on the ropes and the "front runner" in the Republican field still hasn't been able to break 10%. I was disappointed that Ron Paul didn't beat Giuliani. Still not a bad showing from the libertarian side of the party. I think that New Hampshire was probably his last shot to show off. Paul has got some money in the bank so he's not about to disappear but his chances to break into the top three are pretty much over. 

No comments: