Sunday, January 20, 2008

A Day With My New Camera

I had an inventory to do early this morning but I brought along my camera. I took some pictures on the way to work. I took some pictures while running an errand for work down to the Wharf. I took some pictures along The Embarcadero. I took some pictures on my way home. I took some pictures on my afternoon walk down Powell to Market Street. All in all I took about 200 pictures. I could not be more pleased with my purchase. I kept the camera on nearly all day. I snapped whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted. I didn't even get the battery readout to budge from full all day. I still had room and power to shoot another 200 pictures. 


I'm definitely still learning the ins and out of this camera but I was very satisfied with the results. With all the pictures I'm sure to be taking I've switched back to Lightroom and am then adding only my absolute favorites to iPhoto. I managed to process 20 pictures and upload them to my flickr account. Take a peak if you are so inclined. 



No comments: