Thursday, January 24, 2008

Lightroom Kicks iPhoto Out of My Workflow

I lost one of the main reasons to use iPhoto over Lightroom this morning when I found a good flickr up-loader for it.  So now I'm tagging my photos and using the tools in Lightroom to do all my post-production work. I remain enamored with my camera. Tonight in the rain I got off the bus in North Beach and took pictures of Stockton Street shutting down for the night. I have passed this scene countless times on the bus but tonight was different for me. I ventured out more into the world. This is a fantastic byproduct of my new hobby. I've taken a load of pictures every day since I picked it up on Saturday night. Today was my most popular day on flickr. In fact since I bought this camera I haven't had less than a hundred frame views. I'm feeling pretty darn good about that to tell you the truth. 

No comments: