Monday, February 4, 2008

What I'm Up To

I got one of those "check-in" chain emails this morning. I thought I would post my responses tonight instead of actually putting some thought into writing a real entry.

1. What is your occupation?   Store Manager 
What day is it today? 
Monday
2. What color are your socks right now?   My Feet are Naked 
3. What are you listening to right now?   The Decemberists, The Sporting Life 
4. What was the last thing that you ate?  Steak and Eggs at Mel's
5. Can you drive a stick shift?   Yes
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?   Midnight Blue
 7. Last person you spoke to on the phone?  My Mother
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you?   Yes 
9. How old are you today?   39
10. Favorite drink?   Water 
11. What is your favorite sport to watch?   Baseball in Person, Football on the Tube 
12. Have you ever dyed your hair?   No
13. Pets?   None, but I'm thinking about getting a Hermit Crab
14. Favorite movie?   8 1/2
15. Last movie watched?  No Country for Old Men
16. Favorite Day of the Year?   Whatever day the MacWorld Keynote falls on 
17. What do you do to vent anger?   You're supposed to vent it???!! This explains so much. 
18. What was your favorite toy as a child?   I don't remember the name but it was a building set with plastic interlocking girders that you could snap film windows on to make skyscrapers. If I still had that it would totally be set up in my apartment. 
19. What is your favorite, fall or spring?   Fall
20. Hugs or kisses?  Both
21. Cherry or Blueberry?   Blueberry
22. Do you want your friends to email you back?  Yes
23. Who is most likely to respond?   Karen
24. Who is least likely to respond?  Paul (He sent it to me)
25. Living arrangements?  Like I said I'm thinking about getting a hermit crab. 
26. When was the last time you cried?   Probably during an episode of West Wing. Political drama get me right there. 
27. Whats on the floor of your closet?   Boxes, and a Computer monitor.
28. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to?   John
29. Who is the friend you have had the shortest that you are sending this to?   Brandon
30. Favorite smell?   Beef over Flame 
31. What inspires you?  Person:   The unnamable X   In general:   Music 
32. What are you afraid of?   Death 
33. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers?   Cheese 
34. Favorite car?  #60 on the California Line, # 21 on the Powell Line
35. Number of keys on your key ring?   6 (including one duplicate)
37. How many years at your current job?   2 1/2 
38. Favorite day of the week?  Monday (least number of tourists on the Cable Cars)
39. How many states have you lived in?   2 (plus a variety of Consciousness) 
40. How many countries have you been to?   2 (plus Texas which I don't consider to be America and neither it seems do they)

No comments: