Sunday, February 17, 2008

Some Night Shooting


Peter & Paul at Night 1, originally uploaded by lacadaz.

This is the entry I should have written last night. The problem was after I took pictures in Washington Square Park I ate at the Pomodoro right there on Union and had a quarter carafe of red wine. They don't serve wine by the glass anymore. Anyway by the time I got home I was pretty much done in for the day. I laid down to take a nap before processing the pictures I'd taken and post one here. I woke up at, no kidding, 12:01. Too late to make my midnight deadline. So I went back to sleep.

Anyway on my way home last night I got off the 45 at Columbus and decided to take my first stab at long exposure photography since I got the new camera. I got some nice pictures of Peter and Paul and a couple of good ones of Coit Tower. It was easier than I thought and I'm starting to feel more comfortable shooting in manual mode.

No comments: