Monday, February 11, 2008

Back in My Favorite Spot for People Pictures

Between a steady stream of work related phone calls for a day off I made my way back to my favorite spot to snap people pictures. At the end of Market street in the area between the two directions of the Embarcadero I can usually get some good even light and catch some people coming and going from the Ferry Building. It was nice to get a couple of good shots after some disappointing work the last few days.

This blog is starting to show some potential as a photo blog as I've been avoiding the news in most subjects. I did notice that the long-time Congressman from the peninsula, Tom Lantos passed away this morning. An interesting time for the Democrats to lose one of their biggest hawks and Chairman of the Foreign Affairs committee. A set back for what's left of the pro-war side of the party. Okay, maybe I don't completely have tunnel vision.

No comments: