Thursday, February 21, 2008

I Do Believe I'm Feeling Better

Yesterday when I broke my blogging streak I also blew my journaling streak at 92 days. This was the first time I'd managed to go three full months without missing a day. However the last couple of weeks had seen some weak entries. Lots of last minute notes just before midnight just to say that I had written something that day. Sure that's better than nothing but still not what I had in mind when I started writing every day. So this morning with nothing hanging over me saw me get up early enough to sit in my chair and have a clear-headed write. That did wonders. Now if only I can get myself to write these blog posts in the morning before work again I'll be back on track.

The picture I took on my way home from seeing George's entry into the San Francisco Indy Fest, Inertia. It was very good and I must acquire a copy if at all possible. It was playing one last time at the Roxy. I didn't take my camera out while I was in the Mission at all. But when I got back to my own neighborhood I found a spot to lean and then saw the Brown Twins climbing the hill home after hitting the Powell and Sutter Walgreens. I snapped when they got into the light but the iso was off the chart for the camera that's why it's so grainy.

No comments: