Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Watching the World Go By


Watching the World Go By, originally uploaded by lacadaz.

I like how this picture came out. It's not of me but I know I still get that look sometimes when I'm riding on the outside looking at the city. This was taken at the top of Nob Hill. I'm pretty sure he was looking at Grace Cathedral.

I spent most of the afternoon at the library doing some research. This is only the second time I've been to the new main library and it's starting to grow on me. Last time I even got myself a library card for the first time in forever. I'm getting to know the angles. I especially like how I can use my own computer in the library as a card catalog. I ordered two books from other parts of the state to be sent up. Free internet and power. Nice lighting and a bathroom. I think I'm going to be spending more time there in the future.

No comments: