Thursday, May 24, 2007

Rebuilding the Lacbook

It's getting late and I haven't eaten anything. I am suffering from that particular kind of mania that strikes me when I'm working on a computer issue. Tonight I am re-formating the hard drive on my laptop. It's my own fault I guess. This morning while messing around in my keychain trying to save my iWeb site I hit the wrong check box and before I knew it my keychains and all forms of using .mac were lost on that computer. Actually I'm not that unhappy with doing the re-format. I had transfered everything over automatically from my mini and had brought all my desktop settings and programs over to my laptop. I had all sorts of bizarre programs and settings especially since the mini had all my settings and programs from my ibook. All of this means is that there was a lot of garbage on it I didn't really use or want.

The problem is of course that I start working on these issues and I can't stop. I don't even take a break to eat. Which is dumb and makes me crazy and I realize that it's five minutes to twelve and I'm starving and batshit insane, listening to Supertramp and thinking hey this sounds pretty good.

No comments: