Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving

This morning I spent my Morning Pages stream of conscious writing some of the things I'm thankful for right now in my life. It was a friendly way to start the day. I should try to do it more than just on the National Day of Thanksgiving. Anyway I consolidated it down to a great big run-on list of things in little particular order. Here goes:

Colleen, Karen, Toni, Leslie, Jessica, Isabella, Anthony, Tanya, Susan, Holly, the other Anthony, the other Karen, My Job, Laszlo, My Apartment, Steam Heat, Rent Control, My Store, Union Street, Union Square, San Francisco, Cable Cars, The Bay, The Ocean, Music, the Jazz, Indie Cred and Alternative Nation playlists on my iTunes, My Two Macs, My iPhone, Regina, Jeanes, Seth, Roger, Yvonne, Biljana, Waqar, Mikkel, Troy, Jeff, Brandon, George, Fidel and all my other colleagues, Nicolas (who is becoming an invaluable friend. How the hell did that happen?), the knot in my neck notwithstanding My Health, Allen and the Pan inside of him. And of course John and Sarah who keep me social despite my instinct to be an Urban Hermit. 

I could have gone on I'm sure and in my journal I took some more elaborate notes on each entry but I've got to get ready. I've actually got somewhere to go this Thanksgiving and you better believe I'm thankful for that and especially Anthony and Heather for inviting me. 

No comments: