Thursday, November 8, 2007

Skating Out of the House


So yesterday I found myself about to spend another day off without leaving my apartment. I've decided since coming back from vacation to avoid this as much as possible. So I put on my shoes and walked down to the Cable Car Stop and rode up to the top of the hill. There I switched to the California line and ended up down at the Embarcadero. I was happy to find that the ice skating rink has been set up at Justin Herman Plaza and people were out skating on a Wednesday afternoon. While I didn't join them today I'm making it a plan to get back down there at least once this season. It looks like fun and I haven't skated in years. I snapped this picture with my phone. I think I'm going to have to return with a real camera next time.

1 comment:

Toni said...

This is amazing to me. Congratulations on getting out of the house or you would have totally missed it and I would not get to share it through your eyes.