Friday, June 1, 2007

What's Going On

Sorry I missed yesterday. Usually I skip because my internal censor takes over and I start second guessing my thoughts and opinions. That wasn't the case yesterday. Yesterday I tried to read 600 rss feeds. (Actually, only about 30) It was tough. But Scoble was right, it's all about the keyboard shortcuts. (I know. I know. This is devolving into another computer process story and I've just lost Paul) The good news is I think I have a work flow for reading and tagging. Now I just need add that final step of taking the best of what I read and getting it on to this page along with my superior commentary. And I should probably work on actually having some superior commentary. The only real news from this is that Google Reader won. Especially after it upgraded to allow me to work offline thanks to Google Gears. That may come in handy especially since I no longer get wireless at work. The more services that Google can give offline functionality to the better for them. Gmail and Blogger would be huge.

No comments: