Sunday, June 3, 2007

New Music

All of Mp3.com may be unable to take my money any more but the Russians haven't given up yet. I managed to get a twenty to Mp3City a couple of nights ago and was rewarded with some great new (for me) music. I have long suspected that Tom Waits was my man but finally getting my hands on Closing Time has cemented the deal for me. Other gems include The Arcade Fire's Funeral (which I'm listening to right now) and KT Tunstall's Eye to the Telescope (which I played all night long last night). I still haven't listened to everything I picked up so you will have to wait for a later update. I will say that I couldn't make my way through Maroon 5's new album. I was through after four songs.

My lastFM widget hasn't been updating correctly this morning but I think that's because it's Sunday and that's when all the charts get updated for the week. Do check out the new lacadaz radio button that I added for your own listening enjoyment.

1 comment:

Rob said...

There are many several other sites similar to MP3City (having choices is always a good thing, I think. Check out http://www.songboom.com for reviews of over a dozen sites similar to MP3City that might offer even more choices.