Saturday, June 30, 2007

Active Week for Me

I haven't written much this week. Not here, not on my other blog, not in my journal. But this is not a sign of retreat. I have been staying active and creative. My rule of doing something creative or something to support my creativity every day has stayed in place. I have managed to finish the banners for both my sites, edit and post more photos of the parade, finish the organization of all my pictures in Aperture, go brush crazy in photoshop and make some serious hardware upgrades to my computer. I doubled the memory and hard drive space on my laptop. I now have 3GB in my MacBook and it is faster than ever. I switch between Photoshop and Aperture to edit my pictures effortlessly. For the more technically enclined of you I can say that all week I've only had 23 page outs and none in the last 3 days. That's worth a woot!

I also managed to have a bit of a social life. Karen and Brad were in town for a couple of nights and I spent Wednesday afternoon and evening with them. I hadn't seen them since their move to Hawaii so there was much catching up to do. I also learned more than I knew was possible about Hawaii social structure and the political structure of the Lutheran Church.

I have to get my butt to work right now but I will try to catch up with this weeks events here soon.

No comments: