Wednesday, December 5, 2007

What is this?

So I have this odd feeling that’s been coming up in me lately. I thought it might have been something I ate or drank. It seemed familiar but far away if you know what I mean. It has been downright strange. I was even thinking about seeing someone about it and if you know my opinion of doctor’s you know how odd that is. Today while I was doing my daily journal pages I figured it out. I’m happy. I’m just plain old happy to be alive. Clear, content and awake. I’ve even been able to localize where this is coming from although I’m not quite ready to write about it here. Karen asked me to put one of the more smiley pictures of me up as my official blogger photo. I’m afraid I’m going to have to oblige. I’m just feeling too good lately to have that be representative of my mood. 

1 comment:

PaulAndersoncpa said...

'bout damn time, only took you 39 years and 5 days.