Thursday, December 6, 2007

Car Number 60

I had a pretty active day but not a lot to report. I did my first Christmas shopping which included four different trips to two different H&M's. I had to go do a second interview at our Embarcadero Store and forgot something I was supposed to bring with me. I had to go back home to get it and that entailed multiple trips up and down the California line. The coolest thing about that was my last trip home I rode on Cable Car number 60 for the first time. It is the newest cable car in the world having been built in 2003 by Muni in their shops. It is a beautiful car, easily the best woodwork in the stable. Here is a link to a picture of it from last Christmas. It is decorated in the same manner this year. In case you haven't noticed. I love cable cars.

No comments: