Thursday, December 20, 2007

Missed a Day

I missed a day of blogging yesterday and broke my streak. I had a roller-coaster of a ride of a day yesterday. I woke up with this horrible pain in my neck. This time it was on the opposite side from the pain that has been bothering me since I got back from Kansas. I was sort of hoping that maybe they would cancel their selves out and leave me in peace. So far that is not what is happening. Today I started fighting off a cold. My bosses, bosses, boss is coming by all the city stores. I fell running onto a muni bus this morning. But yesterday I did manage to write 2000 words in my journal and some of them were newly expressed thoughts so there was some learning to be done there and that is good. I hope that I can fight this thing off and have a more productive next couple of days.

No comments: