Tuesday, March 31, 2009

March

March is mercifully coming to a close. I would call it a challenging month. In many ways I didn't rise to the challenge. I stopped keeping up my food journal and resumed eating lunch out. Thus I gained five pounds and killed my food budget. I broke away from my 2009 budget plan and bought a new computer. My ankle gout flaired up sidelining me for a week. I am not going to go into the collapse at work that our SF team is going through that I feel like I'm holding together with scotch tape. I wrote rarely in my personal journal and not at all on my blog.

Still it was only five pounds. I've automated enough tools that I should be able to pick them up and get back on track with money and food with tomorrows calendar change. I simply love my new computer set up and all of the things I bought this month. Bankruptcy has this other benifit of restricting all purchases to cash. As long as I don't spend the rent, lapses in control have little long term effects. I wrote in my journal this morning and here I am on the 3 to work updating my blog. New streaks have to start somewhere. I (well Karen) finally figured out what the hell is wrong with my ankle. It doesn't make it better but it does make me feel a little more settled to know. And right now I'm starting to get that feeling you get when you are starting to feel better after an illness of appreicating all the little things (like being able to walk). All in all I'm getting through the chaos that daylight savings time always brings into my life.



No comments: