Monday, March 16, 2009

Brandon Tyler at the Guild


In the Red Fog, originally uploaded by lacadaz.

Saturday I broke my no driving streak when I borrowed Karen's car and headed up to Sacramento to shoot Brandon Tyler's show at the Guild Theater to release his new CD "Turbulence" Some of my pictures from the shoot Brandon and I did last year ended up on the CD including the cover. I was pretty pumped to shoot him in action this time.

I met up with the band at Andy Nguyen's on Broadway for the pre-gig meal. We moved to the Starbuck's around the corner from the theater before heading in for sound check. I took a lot of pictures before the show to get the feel of the whole night from the bands perspective. I've started filling up a flickr set in that order. It's hard because I'm still editing and I haven't gotten to the pictures from the show yet. This one is one of two I skipped ahead to do because I just couldn't resist.

Anyway I'm back to work now after a weekend with not enough sleep in it. I'll keep plugging away at the photos and try to get more up every day this week.

1 comment:

Toni said...

This is awesome. It makes me want to buy the music.