Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Getting Better

I left the house without a cane for the first time in weeks. I took the stairs up to the lobby this morning. I'm riding in the back of the bus. I'm still a little nervous about getting off the back door and I'm really nervous about getting off of the 45 tonight going home but I am turning the corner on my injury. It was a real hellion of a sprain but I'm starting to get a little bit back to normal.

Yesterday was a proper Labor Day in that there was next to no labor involved. Kelly stayed over Sunday night and we stayed in bed until we were in danger of not being set for breakfast at Lefty's. Then back to the apartment for some work on the vacation pictures from July and lots of coffee. We finished the previous night's movie (1776) with a slice of French Silk Pie for me. Then BART to her house take out withCoroline on Pay Per View. A joyfully unproductive day.

No comments: