Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Firsts

Well I haven’t been writing much so after reading Paul’s list of firsts I thought I would join in.

1. Who was your FIRST prom date?
Heidi Hitchcock

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
No.

3. What was your FIRST job?
I delivered the Sacramento Union in 1980

4. What was your FIRST car?
1975 Monte Carlo

5. Who was the FIRST person to text (IM) you today?
Kelly Morrison

6. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
Mom

7. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
I’m not even sure what school I was at.

8. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
Burbank I think.

9. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk?
Bill Peterson and no.

10. Where was your FIRST sleep over?
Marcus’s

11. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
Kelly Morrison

12. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
Played Mafia Wars

13. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
Bowie I think.

14. FIRST tattoo?
None

15. FIRST piercing?
None

16. FIRST foreign country you've gone to?
Mexico

17. FIRST movie you remember seeing?
Caberet

18. When was your FIRST detention?
Freshman year High School.

19. Who was your FIRST roommate?
Paul Anderson

20. As a kid, what was the FIRST thing you wanted to be when you grew up?
Fireman

21. What happened the FIRST time you were incapacitated?
Knocked out playing Red-Rover in Second Grade

22. Did you marry the FIRST person to ask for your hand in marriage?
Yes

23. What was the FIRST sport you were involved in, aside from physical education classes at school?
Was on the Basketball team in Jr. High.

24. What were the first lessons you ever took?
I’m like this naturally. Never had a lesson.

25. What is the first thing you do when you get home?
Play Mafia Wars (are you noticing a trend)

26. How old were you when you had your first child?
None

27. Who do you think will be the FIRST person to post this after you?
Probably someone I don’t know. These things travel fast.

1 comment: