Sunday, February 8, 2009

88 Lines About 44 Things

Yet another Facebook list has crossed my inbox. Since I've been trying to post more and I don't have anything ready to go tonight I'm going to fill out this questionnaire. 

1. Do you like blue cheese? Yes but only crumbled on a steak or in salad dressing.  

2. Have you ever been drunk? Is this a trick question? Why is it phrased in the past tense?

3. Do you own a gun? No. What the hell would I do with a gun?

4. What flavor of Kool Aid was your favorite? Red. 

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? I don't remember. I haven't had a doctor's appointment in maybe 15 years.  

6. What do you think of hot dogs? I like them. Hebrew National, with mustard and cheese and a little bit of relish, perfection. 

7. Favorite Christmas movie? A tie between "The Ref" and "Shop Around the Corner".   

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee.

9. Can you do push ups? I don't know about he plural part of this one.  

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? The only piece I wear a Tissot Automatic.  

11. Favorite hobby? Photography.  

12. Do you have A.D.D.? How the hell would I know?

13. What's your favorite shoe? Sperry Top Siders. 

14. Middle name? Anthony 

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?
- I'm so glad I ate Dinner before I freaked out and through my computer out the window. 
- I like this movie (Deconstructing Harry) though the dialogue is really forced. 
- I'm glad it started raining again. 

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water, Coffee, V8 

17. Current worry? About a meeting I don't want to go to at the end of the month. 

18. Current hate right now? The way Adobe Bridge copies and pastes metadata. (See throwing computer out the window in #15)  

20. How did you ring in the New Year? I don't remember. I probably slept through it. 

21. Where would you like to go? New York. 

22. Name three people who will complete this? I'm not sold on the chain letter aspect.

23. Do you own slippers? No.  

24. What color shirt are you wearing right now? Grey.     

25. Do you like sleeping on Satin sheets? No. I like to stay put when I sleep. 

26. Can you whistle? Yes. 

27. Favorite color? Grey

28. Would you be a pirate? I'm gonna reserve my 5th amendment rights and skip this one.    

29. What songs do you sing in the shower? I make them up. They are horrible and not to be repeated.  

30. Favorite Girl's Name? Jane 

31. Favorite boy's name? Richard 

32. What's in your pocket right now? Nothing 

33. Last thing that made you laugh? A cartoon from this week's New Yorker. (page 91 '09 Anniversary Issue if you want to follow along at home)

34. Best bed sheets as a child? I don't think I had printed sheets. The white ones. No, the off white ones. I don't know. 

35. Worst injury you've ever had as a child? I was playing on a hill covered with brush and slipped on a board that was under said brush. Unfortunately I sat right down on the nail that was sticking out of the board. Ouch. 

36. Do you love where you live? I do. I love my building and I love the location downtown. Someday maybe I'll move somewhere where I can fit a third person in the room but for now I'm doing great. 

38. Who is your loudest friend? Mike. 

39. How many dogs do you have? None.  

40. Does someone have a crush on you? I really don't think so. 

41. What is your favorite book? "Love in the Ruins" by Walker Percy. 

42. What is your favorite candy? Violet Crumble.

43. Favorite Sports Team? The SF Giants. 

44. What song do you want them to play at your funeral? "Hope" by Bauhaus. "Your mornings will be brighter, Break the line, Tear up rules, Make the most of a million times no"

No comments: