Sunday, August 3, 2008

Got to Give the People What they Want


Lion Sex Too, originally uploaded by lacadaz.

So this morning I broke down from my artsy photography expressions and just nakedly grabbed for page views on flickr. To do so I broke out the last of my lions having sex stash and threw it up and onto my favorite ratings groups. The reaction was swift and impressive. I've never had a picture make a hundred view in it's first day. By the time I left for work this one had. Right now eleven hours after I posted it is my 11th all time most popular. I have no idea what this means about society or flickr. I do know that I'm considering having business cards drawn up to reflect my personal expertise in "Big Cat Mating Photography"

1 comment:

msquared said...

Well sex sells,

actually I think on flickr pictures of cats, babies, really bad HDR photos and self-portraits of beautiful young girls in skimpy outfits will always garner more views for some reason on FLickr than other photos.